Merial - Beware of chemical burn
I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.
I used it on one of my dogs two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened. It looks so bad and I'm sure my dog is miserable. I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.
I will never purchase again.This has been the most horrible experience that I have ever had with any pet meds.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- chemical burn on my dog. had to take her to the vet for exam.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frontline Plus
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!! DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they..."
- "I ordered several items from Charming Charlie's online store the Tuesday after Cyber Monday this year. I made sure that all of the items were in stock, none of them..."
- "Monday August 27th at 8:30 p.m. est I called to make a reservation for a motel in Austin Texas for 5 nights. I gave all the information needed. The ad..."
- "Waited eagerly for VS Pink's Pink Friday sale at midnight tonight, but I fell into a bit of a bait and switch. They advertised for a jacket and bra top..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."