Merial - Beware of chemical burn
I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.
I used it on one of my dogs two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened. It looks so bad and I'm sure my dog is miserable. I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.
I will never purchase again.This has been the most horrible experience that I have ever had with any pet meds.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- chemical burn on my dog. had to take her to the vet for exam.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frontline Plus
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I purchased a Charge HR in Sept 2015. I began wearing while sleeping (because it tracks sleep) however that didn't last long. So i began wearing it only during the..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago. First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they..."