Merial - Beware of chemical burn
I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.
I used it on one of my dogs two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened. It looks so bad and I'm sure my dog is miserable. I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.
I will never purchase again.This has been the most horrible experience that I have ever had with any pet meds.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- chemical burn on my dog. had to take her to the vet for exam.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frontline Plus
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..."
- "After applying the product our little pug got a large looks like a chemical burn at the application site it is so severe she has been bleeding and ..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."