Merial - Certifect caused severe chemical burns
I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds.
The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless areas that will take months to heal. I have pictures available online.
The female had an episode of bloody urine that night, collapsed on the kitchen floor and never moved from the spot. She died at 7:30 the next morning.
Both dogs had used Frontline Plus with no problems. Neither had any previous health issues. Bought this product because it was made by Frontline. What a tragic mistake that was!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Merial Limited
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "On Dec. 26, 2008 Dr. Wm. Schultz DVM, owner of Schultz Veterinary Clinic in Okemos, Michigan did a c-section on my show dog Mulan. Eight months later she showed signs..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."