Merial - Certifect caused severe chemical burns
I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds.
The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless areas that will take months to heal. I have pictures available online.
The female had an episode of bloody urine that night, collapsed on the kitchen floor and never moved from the spot. She died at 7:30 the next morning.
Both dogs had used Frontline Plus with no problems. Neither had any previous health issues. Bought this product because it was made by Frontline. What a tragic mistake that was!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Merial Limited
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "I was in Banfield San Mateo today for my puppy's vaccine and I told them I don't wanna have any test or exam . Because my puppy had physical exam..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."