Months ago I switched flea products and went with Frontline Plus for cats because it's suppose to be a "superior" product.We are now on month 5 and we've NEVER had so many fleas.

We are angry, to say the least. My poor baby is itching, scratching, licking & biting at himself like never before. After 5 months use, fleas should be falling off dead. Why is this product still on the shelf?

Especially when there are SO MANY complaints. Time to re-evaluate your formula and get us consumers a product that actually works and ISN'T a waste of our money!

Your product doesn't come close to what your packaging says it's suppose to do.You've stolen my money but worse my cat and husband are paying the consequences.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of merial frontline plus flea control from Merial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Merial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad product frontline plus for dogs and cats, does not work, does not do what package says its suppose to do and cat still has fleas after 5 months. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments