After applying the product our little pug got a large looks like a chemical burn at the application site it is so severe she has been bleeding and has medicine to keep it from getting infected the hair had to be shaved to treat the area it will surely scar and the hair may not grow back .This little dog has suffered for a week now and the area has still not healed.
I heard that frontline added something new to the product do to complaints it was not working as claimed.
Whatever was added it is a danger to some pets.I plan to make sure this goes public I have not found a way to contact anyone of significance at the Meriel company that makes this product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frontline Plus
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."