I can't take it back to the pet store due to the store policy on the receipt. So I guess I am out $60. This is the worst product ever! This company should be taken to court and sued for false advertising.

Before I applied Frontline Plus my dog did have a few fleas but after applying it they have at least tripled. It seems to be attracting them! I can't take it back to the pet store due to the store policy on the receipt. So I guess I am out $60.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of does not work. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontline plus for dogs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Merial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontline plus for dogs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merial.

Comments

The same thing is true for both my dogs. The fleas are now out of control AFTER flea treating them. This product is terrible!