My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back after her frontline treatment. She required 2 nites in the hospital on iv antibiotics and weeks of heavy steroids--over $2,000 in vet bills! This company and their poison need to be stopped!

AMK320 wrote the review because of bad quality at Merial and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Merial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merial frontline plus for dogs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Merial - Beware of chemical burn Merial "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more