Product: Merial Frontline Tritak Flea Control Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
You were very wrong to put my dog and me through this. You should take this product off the market and do a recall on the rest of the product. I gave her an allergy pill at about 10 pm, didn't help. At 3:30 am I gave her another allergy pill and a pain pill it helped...

Merial Frontline Tritak Flea Control Review

This is a copy of an email i just sent to my vet. Frontline tritak. Please put on our record to NEVER sell us the last flea meds you sold us. It stinks and Brudder exessively heavy drooled for 6 hours after applying it and it made Missys hair fall out at point if application. On top of all that not so sure it is working on the fleas. Very disappointed to read about this product online and you still choose to sell it.
2.2

Merial Frontline Tritak Flea Control Review from Naperville, Illinois

For the first time I used the Frontline TRITAK product on my two Bichon Frises. One had a severe reaction within two hours of application and our other dog had a milder but longer lasting reaction after about 5 hours. Gave both dogs baths as recommended by product literature and the emergency vet (reactions occurred overnight during long holiday weekend). Day two and both dogs still scratching and running around from irritation.
1.8

Merial Frontline Tritak Flea Control Review

We put FRONTLINE TRITAK on our dog yesterday now she is extremely sick this never happened before when it was just FRONTLINE ! She is vomiting, has diarrhea , extremely thirsty, won't eat, lethargic, and has horrible gas ! I will never recommend or use this product EVER AGAIN ! Tried calling these people and was on hold forever NO ONE answered the phone ! Don't use this product is my advice !