Birchwood, England

My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!!DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

I am going to complain in writing. So if you have any photos to broaded the case - please let me have them. Lump then scab came off, fur came off and its weeping and very sore!!! I angry angry angry as *** !!!!

How can i show him now and he is of great breeding !!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so mad !!!!!!

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

acaine73
Athens, Georgia, United States #867616

I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.

I used it on my dog two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened.

I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.I will never buy Frontline again!!!!

Natural Chemistry - Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Merial - Frontline Plus For Dogs Review from Smithtown, New York Merial "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more