Ordered Frontline Plus flea medication.Sharlee Feeds "Greg" claimed sent but hung up in US customs.

Hasn't refunded purchase price or resent as they said they would. Sharlee has a USA contact # posted that identifies itself as "Magic Jack" and doesn't return calls. "Greg" of Sharlee said he'd resend purchase or refund my account. Nothing has happened.

My acct was debited on 7/15/11 and no refund yet. No responce to last email. Guessing my money is gone.

Living on fixed income and continuing to provide for 14 unofficial rescue animals is a challenge.This didn't help.

Review about: Merial Flea Control.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

#481947

Sorry, that was Advantage we used last year.

#481939

Purchased 3 doses for 3 cats...Used Advantix last year, loved it.

Vet recommended Frontline Plus and it has been a nightmare. The ticks are crawling all over the house! Cats are ate up. Cant wait til the next dose IT WILL BE ADVANTIX.

Flea/tick free within 8 hours and stays that way until due for next dose.:cry

Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Merial - Certifect caused severe chemical burns Merial "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..." Read more Merial - Chemical burn from frontline flea and tick drops Merial "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more