1.4

I have been using frontline on my dog for 4 months.Last week, my wife saw a flea on her arm.

My dog was absolutely infested with fleas. My entire house is full of fleas now. I called frontline for help as their packaging states) and what I was told was that they would not refund my money (who keeps a receipt for 4 months?) and their only suggestion for getting rid of the fleas was to try another product. I am absolutely frustrated and disappointed in this product.

Now I have a full blown infestation in my home that I have spent another $200 trying to get rid of.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, product did not work as described. " of merial frontline plus flea control from Merial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $260 and wants Merial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was verry poor customer service and bad product frontline plus for dogs and cats. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

Albany, California, United States #1205889

Not cheap...bought 6months worth for $80.- at Costco.

Worked GREAT for less than 2-weeks... it's suppose to work for a Month per treatment.

I'm taking it back to Costco. I've typically gotten a effectivity time of HALF that claimed on the label of other flea products...

I'm used to that...but not the Quarter of stated useful time!