Smithtown, New York
0 comments
Not resolved

My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back after her frontline treatment. She required 2 nites in the hospital on iv antibiotics and weeks of heavy steroids--over $2,000 in vet bills! This company and their poison need to be stopped!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like