Birchwood, England

My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!!DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

I am going to complain in writing. So if you have any photos to broaded the case - please let me have them. Lump then scab came off, fur came off and its weeping and very sore!!! I angry angry angry as *** !!!!

How can i show him now and he is of great breeding !!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so mad !!!!!!

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

acaine73
Athens, Georgia, United States #867616

I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.

I used it on my dog two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened.

I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.I will never buy Frontline again!!!!

Merial - Certifect caused severe chemical burns Merial "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..." Read more Merial - Chemical burn from frontline flea and tick drops Merial "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Merial - Used frontline for my dogs & cats. Did not work!! Will not buy again!! Merial "I used frontline for dogs & for my cats. Very disatisfied!! Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more