Merial - Review about Pet Burned Skin from Birchwood, England

73 of 147 Merial reviews

My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!!DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

I am going to complain in writing. So if you have any photos to broaded the case - please let me have them. Lump then scab came off, fur came off and its weeping and very sore!!! I angry angry angry as *** !!!!

How can i show him now and he is of great breeding !!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so mad !!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Pet Burned Skin
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #518586

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Merial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
73 of 147 Merial reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
acaine73

Sep 08, 2014 #867616 Athens, Georgia, United States

I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all. I used it on my dog two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened. I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment. I will never buy Frontline again!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Merial. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Merial.
Filing a new complaint about
×