Birchwood, England

My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!!DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they cannot be allowed to get away with this.

I am going to complain in writing. So if you have any photos to broaded the case - please let me have them. Lump then scab came off, fur came off and its weeping and very sore!!! I angry angry angry as *** !!!!

How can i show him now and he is of great breeding !!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im so mad !!!!!!

Review about: Pet Burned Skin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

acaine73

I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets.It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all.

I used it on my dog two days ago and today she has a horrible area that is chemically burned. I can't believe that this happened.

I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow for treatment.I will never buy Frontline again!!!!

Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about First Shield Trio from Lancaster, Massachusetts Banfield Pet Hospital "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Suspicious practices & overcharges Banfield Pet Hospital "We bought a kitten a couple of weeks ago from PetsMart at 2242 Hwy K in O'fallon, Missouri, where Banfield also offers veterinary services. Recently we nearly paid $40 for..." Read more Pet Shed - Ordered by Robin Budin Pet Shed "My order shipped, Jan 17, when will it get to Clover South Carolina USA Shipped to laura Terry. It has not arrived and it is already 3 weeks. Usually your..." Read more SVPMEDS are UNSCRUPULOUS SVPMEDS "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Poshmark - Scammer Alert! Beware of @lostangel426 Poshmark "I was scammed by @lostangel426 she scammed me over multiple items and I have lost $170 due to her scam artist ways be careful with her I am warning everyone..." Read more