Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year.Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes of putting the treatment between their shoulder blades.
My vet said to get them in the bathtub and wash off the Frontline with Dawn dish soap which breaks down the oil for removal on the skin. Even with getting it off they both took hours before they could get up to walk. Within a month my 12 yr old beautiful English Field Spaniel died. Across the country vets are choosing not to market this products any longer.
There is hope for a nationwide class action suite in order to get this product off of the market. It quickly attacks the neurological system of animals and ultimately shuts down their liver & kidneys.
Anyone that has had this experience, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward you the legal questionnaire that has been prepared.We are trying to get Costco nationwide to remove it from their shelves.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "I used frontline for dogs & for my cats. Very disatisfied!! Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also..."
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "I found a brown slimmy substance in my Arizona green tea, I am never again buying Arizona products!!! That is very nasty! ..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."