Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year. Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes of putting the treatment between their shoulder blades.

My vet said to get them in the bathtub and wash off the Frontline with Dawn dish soap which breaks down the oil for removal on the skin. Even with getting it off they both took hours before they could get up to walk. Within a month my 12 yr old beautiful English Field Spaniel died. Across the country vets are choosing not to market this products any longer.

There is hope for a nationwide class action suite in order to get this product off of the market. It quickly attacks the neurological system of animals and ultimately shuts down their liver & kidneys.

Anyone that has had this experience, please write me at rescueredhead@gmail.com and I will forward you the legal questionnaire that has been prepared. We are trying to get Costco nationwide to remove it from their shelves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Merial Frontline Plus Flea Control.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Bad product frontline plus for dogs and cats.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2016.

Comments