Merial - Severe neurological damage to my dogs

20 of 147 Merial reviews

Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year.Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes of putting the treatment between their shoulder blades.

My vet said to get them in the bathtub and wash off the Frontline with Dawn dish soap which breaks down the oil for removal on the skin. Even with getting it off they both took hours before they could get up to walk. Within a month my 12 yr old beautiful English Field Spaniel died. Across the country vets are choosing not to market this products any longer.

There is hope for a nationwide class action suite in order to get this product off of the market. It quickly attacks the neurological system of animals and ultimately shuts down their liver & kidneys.

Anyone that has had this experience, please write me at rescueredhead@gmail.com and I will forward you the legal questionnaire that has been prepared.We are trying to get Costco nationwide to remove it from their shelves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bad product frontline plus for dogs and cats

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flea Control Product
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #828300

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Merial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 147 Merial reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Merial. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Merial.
Filing a new complaint about
×