Two of my dogs had severe negative reactions to FRONTLINE PLUS last year.Both Spaniels collapsed as their eyes rolled back in their heads and could not stand within minutes of putting the treatment between their shoulder blades.
My vet said to get them in the bathtub and wash off the Frontline with Dawn dish soap which breaks down the oil for removal on the skin. Even with getting it off they both took hours before they could get up to walk. Within a month my 12 yr old beautiful English Field Spaniel died. Across the country vets are choosing not to market this products any longer.
There is hope for a nationwide class action suite in order to get this product off of the market. It quickly attacks the neurological system of animals and ultimately shuts down their liver & kidneys.
Anyone that has had this experience, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward you the legal questionnaire that has been prepared.We are trying to get Costco nationwide to remove it from their shelves.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My dog was limping. I took her to my vet who noted she showed hind leg lameness. I decided to wait a few weeks to have x-ray taken in hopes..."
- "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I found a brown slimmy substance in my Arizona green tea, I am never again buying Arizona products!!! That is very nasty! ..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."