Merial - Used frontline for my dogs & cats. Did not work!! Will not buy again!!
I used frontline for dogs & for my cats.Very disatisfied!!
Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also many friends have used this product. They were very disappointed with this flea treatment!
I have experienced only negative results!
I sprayed furniture, washed their bedding & vacuumed entire house, several times before using the frontline treatments on my dogs & cats!!! After all that work, I chose Frontline to treat my animals! This product DID NOT WORK!!
They still had fleas!
Will NEVER buy this product again!!!Very very very very very very very very very disappointed & disatisfied!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Did not kill fleas on my dogs & cats!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ineffective Product
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "VCA Alexandria Virginia Animal Hospital Emergency rooms forced me to euthanize my poor little MinPin. 16 hours and 2400$ later she had pneumonia and for another 1800$ they would keep..."
- "December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."