Merial - Used frontline for my dogs & cats. Did not work!! Will not buy again!!

I used frontline for dogs & for my cats.Very disatisfied!!

Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also many friends have used this product. They were very disappointed with this flea treatment!

I have experienced only negative results!

I sprayed furniture, washed their bedding & vacuumed entire house, several times before using the frontline treatments on my dogs & cats!!! After all that work, I chose Frontline to treat my animals! This product DID NOT WORK!!

They still had fleas!

Will NEVER buy this product again!!!Very very very very very very very very very disappointed & disatisfied!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Did not kill fleas on my dogs & cats!!
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ineffective Product
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #548448

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Merial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20, 2014 #887490

It is not an uncommon complaint, but it does not necessarily mean the product does not work. This is likely the result of the fleas being "immune" (their body has evolved to tolerate the active ingredient.)
I work for a veterinary hospital, and I hear this happening sometimes. Try Advantix, it seems to be working in the place of Frontline Plus.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Merial. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Merial.
Filing a new complaint about