I used frontline for dogs & for my cats.Very disatisfied!!
Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also many friends have used this product. They were very disappointed with this flea treatment!
I have experienced only negative results!
I sprayed furniture, washed their bedding & vacuumed entire house, several times before using the frontline treatments on my dogs & cats!!! After all that work, I chose Frontline to treat my animals! This product DID NOT WORK!!
They still had fleas!
Will NEVER buy this product again!!!Very very very very very very very very very disappointed & disatisfied!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Did not kill fleas on my dogs & cats!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ineffective Product
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Dec. 26, 2008 Dr. Wm. Schultz DVM, owner of Schultz Veterinary Clinic in Okemos, Michigan did a c-section on my show dog Mulan. Eight months later she showed signs..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."