1.5

I used frontline for dogs & for my cats.Very disatisfied!!

Several family members also used front line for dogs. This product did not work. Will never buy frontline again!!!also many friends have used this product. They were very disappointed with this flea treatment!

I have experienced only negative results!

I sprayed furniture, washed their bedding & vacuumed entire house, several times before using the frontline treatments on my dogs & cats!!! After all that work, I chose Frontline to treat my animals! This product DID NOT WORK!!

They still had fleas!

Will NEVER buy this product again!!!Very very very very very very very very very disappointed & disatisfied!

Review about: Merial Flea Control.

Reason of review: Did not kill fleas on my dogs & cats!!.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

It is not an uncommon complaint, but it does not necessarily mean the product does not work.This is likely the result of the fleas being "immune" (their body has evolved to tolerate the active ingredient.)

I work for a veterinary hospital, and I hear this happening sometimes.

Try Advantix, it seems to be working in the place of Frontline Plus.