I bought the 3 pack at Petco so I know it is the authentic version of Frontline.It was around $80!

I only bought it because I forgot to order the revolution online and it was time for the treatment (every 30 days). We have more fleas than ever and I am seriously bit up. My cat is miserable and now we can't do any more treatments until August 21 (30 days) for risk of overdosing the cat with more meds. I am going to give him capstar every day until Aug.

21, just to keep him comfortable. I have already ordered the revolution and we will go back on that. This has been a very expensive mistake.

When my cat is on revolution we have no fleas whatsoever on him, on me or in the house.SHAME ON MERIAL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no good product and completely worthless product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of merial flea control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Merial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merial flea control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merial.

Comments