I applied it to both my dogs as directed.The next day the fleas were worse then before.

I have tried everything to get rid of fleas and it's clear to me now that frontline -used to work . Good product at one time, but in my opinion it has bred super fleas and is no longer effective. I won't be buying any flea drops anymore. It was a huge waste of time and money.

I'm not pissed as much as I am disappointed. I just believe the results of years of ANY flea drops has made them stronger and this product is no longer effective. I have to write 100 words , so I'm repeating just to get to 100.

Thank you but no thanks to frontline anymore.Maybe others have better luck then I.

Review about: Merial Flea Control.

Had an Experience with Merial?

Comments

Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco vetco nightmare Vetco Clinics "I am a current Petco employer and now a very unhappy and saddened former vetco customer. I work Monday through Friday and since the vet clinic is on Sunday evening..." Read more SVPMEDS are UNSCRUPULOUS SVPMEDS "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more