WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!

I've been using frontline plus for 7 years on all my animals, 2 dogs and 2 cats. Never, Never, Never had a flea anywhere. But this year it's like putting water on them. At first, I thought I just got a bad batch so I bought more($200) and threw out the first batch and took the ($150) loss. Same issue. The fleas are not dying. So I've been bathing them in Dawn and continue spot treatment. But, I do not like adding more chemicals on my pets when YOUR product is suppose to kill fleas and ticks along with their eggs to break the cycle. And I can't stand watching my guys scratching! And do not insult me with the I'm not applying the product properly rhetoric. I've been applying it for 7 years with no issues. Upon further review, many consumers all over the country are having the same problem with Frontline. On your face book page there are many complaints about how your company is not standing by it's product. the only response I've been seeing by Frontline is.........

'We are sorry for any negative experience related to the use of FRONTLINE Plus -- we take any suspected adverse event very seriously. It is important that you give us a call at 800.660.1842 to speak with one of our experts so that we can create an adverse event report and discuss your situation further.'

Which is follow by a more aggravated customer by virtue of a rude representative. Never mind an "adverse event" you know you changed your product. There are way too many complaints. I'm not wasting my time and resources calling your company. As of this day I will not be paying one more dime on your useless product. Going to my Vet for alternate treatment and advice. Also calling on other pet owners to comment and advise to do the same. This comment is also going on my wall as well. About time the Merial corporation comes clean and fixes their very expensive and useless product.

Review about: Merial Flea Control.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Springfield, Ohio, United States #883423

I have the same problem. The product is not cheap!

We use a de-flea comb along with Frontline (as directed).

It doesn't work anymore we used to use it years ago on cats who have passed. We now have two cats (1 year old) and have been using the product for 4 months and the problem is worse than ever.

I bought Frontline Plus for my two cats and after two doses I still have tons and tons of fleas! What a waste of money.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

PS I bought mine at Costco and have spoken to their Customer Service Department also.

to mimi Clearwater, Florida, United States #881204

Revolution is a very good product, by prescription only ! I use to buy thru pet meds.com got a discount

I am now WASTING MY MONEY ON FRONTLINE PLUS AND IT DOES NOT WORK, THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND YOU GET NOTHING FOR YOUR MONEY

dogmomagainstdeadlychina
Martinsville, Virginia, United States #867087

MORE & MORE PRODUCTS ARE MADE OVERSEAS W/POOR QUALITY----BOTTOM LINE -ALL CORPORATIONS ARE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT STOCKHOLDERS--THEY DONT CARE THAT DOG TREATS ARE DEADLY FROM CHINA OR THE DOG FOOD---JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR--WATCH ALL STORES AND DEMAND THAT WE FEED ONLY "MADE IN USA"NOT DISTRIBUTED IN USA TO OUR SELVES,KIDS & PETS---JUST SAY NO TO MAJOR RETAILERS THAT DO NOT GIVE A ***!!:)WE HAVE POWER W/NUMBERS AND KNOWLEDGE--LETS DO IT NOW!!!

I also have been having this problem, and their phone representatives are very lucky I can't reach through the phone and "slap" some respect in their collective heads.... something their parents were to lazy to do

I've used this product for years also and for some reason it's not working I'm still finding fleas on my dog after 2weeks from application WTF!!! $54.00 down the drain!!!